Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still having SMS issues on Friday morning.

My data is back up now and I can make phone calls BUT my SMS is still playing up.All my SMS fail to send and when I receive SMS I get multiple copies.I am guessing there's an issue where the SMS confirmation messages are being lost in the system so m...

Messaging

Still can't send messages, keeps saying unable to send. I've tried switching my phone off what else?

Matilda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shocking Service

How do I find out about a refund. the shocking service that me and my husband was so bad

Clare3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

Will I get compensation when the network was down as I was waiting on an important call.

Megan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

More than bemused

Over 4 years and untold money spent on a war game I've been playing for all to be worthless all because I couldn't use the internet through no fault of mine,I usually activate a peace shield before it ends but today I couldn't do that,I was attacked ...

yozzal72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refunds?

After a complete shambles throughout today, surely we are entitled to a meaningful credit to our accounts. I have been trying to arrange my mum's funeral, and the service we have lost has added to my distress.

Bertie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensate

I think o2 should give every customer money as they have disrupted a lot of people with no data and couldn't receive calls or texts most of the day

Is there a bigger joke of a mobile provider than o2?

O2 must be the worst major mobile phone service provider there is. The number of major service outages o2 has had in the 10+ years is remarkable. You rartely hear of other providers having issues like this. With o2 there's at least one a year. Couple...

Mamillian by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

No data and no service

I have had no data since 5am and from 1pm till 5pm no service so have been unable to use my phone. I want to know what compensation I’m getting for the trouble and if I’m not satisfied I will make no further payments. I’ve been a customer since 2006 ...

RuiR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos