Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Contact Me" - user interface typeface/formatting conundrum

So why, when you click on a user's name, does the "Contact Me" box use two different styles for clickable links, all of which are related to the user whose profile you're looking at? Is there something different about Send this user a private message...

2018-12-19 14_08_10-About Chris3 - O2 Community.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum Emojis

Is it just me on my mobile, or is anyone else having problems using the forum emojis?I can't use them at all in PMs and now, all of a sudden only once on the open forum. If I try to use another emoji in the same post it won't let me.It's driving me n...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Week three of Caton outage!!!!

Mystifies me how 02 manage to rectify an international problem in a day while ignoring the extended outage in the Lancaster area ... after 6 days I contacted them and was informed by ‘Network Services ‘ ... ‘what do you expect us to do if we can’t ge...

Artlebeck by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just want to say what amn apsolute joke O2 are, i ordered a monthly contract phone, paid my upfront costs which they took out of my bank straight away, only to fined out after waiting 3 days that they have canceled my order an now i have to wait anyt...

Johnm72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from 03303035318 - are they from o2?

I've had a couple of unsolicited calls from the above number. Is this an o2 customer service number ? It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need...

MikeR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving

Has anyone any experience with making a complaint/claiming compensationother than just being refunded ernious charges etc? I'm at the end of my tether after in excess of about 15 calls to various departments and i'm getting next t nowhere. Just want ...

BigNeil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contact Netflix offer

I have recently ungraded to the mate 20 Pro which came with the huawei tablet and 6 months of Netflix. I am aware that I must wait the 30 days to redeem my tablet, however when I try to activate my Netflix it says I am not eligible for this even thou...

Louiscox92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 - We love to rip off loyal customers

The guardian recently released on article explaining that 1.6 million brits, don't have time, can't be bothered, or were never infomed they can check their monthly mobile phone useage,I tick all these boxes, - having had an 02 contract for around thr...

george321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund of deposit

When I took out my contract I paid a 200 pound deposit and was told this would be refunded into my bank account , a few weeks back it has appeared as credit on my 02 account I phoned and spoke to someone on the first of December and he guaranteed it ...