Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer satisfaction

I am extremely satisfied with Charlie who has assisted me to re-activate my second sim card! Unfortunately I haven’t got a customer survey to do for him

USA Roaming

Slightly general question, but....What are peoples experiences of roaming in the states using an O2 sim.Usually NY state and florida for me. What networks do you usually latch onto? How is the service and speed?Used EE recently and 3UK in the past wi...

BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam text message?

Hi,I’ve just received what I suspect to be scam text message from number 066 0432 7135.The text message read , you received (1) new photo with a short URL link. I won’t post the link here incase anyone accidentally clicks on it!Is this a scam? I didn...

LivCR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community help band photo - does it upset you as much as it does me

The photo of 3 (possibly) women in the O2 band width is proving too much for me. Anyone else agree?I used to be an amateur photographer in an Avant guarde Club but i see no merits in the photo, Its putting me off using the siteIt doesnt convey friend...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 79 replies
  • 1 kudos

Another upgrade scam - delivery interception

A relative suddenly received texts from O2 yesterday thanking them for upgrading their phone, followed by another this morning confirming that the new phone would be delivered today. Phoned O2 to say that this had not been requested and they said the...

Hogs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hit & Miss 'notifications'

Sometimes I get an email sayinging WispaRed7 has been mentioned on the forum Sometimes I don't It could possible be I've been de-friended ? ... However, yesterday I realised had not received a notification from @Martin-O2 & only picked it up when I w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is your Smartphone listening to you?

Yeh ~ probably not?Well I have been reading a lot of very convincing observations that Facebook/Instagram and WhatsApp may be able toeavesdrop on conversations and tailor ads back throughthese sites.Even though I may be sceptical ~ I still switched "...

TallTrees by Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Fold & Samsung S10 5G

I know the answer will probably be yes, but will these phones be coming to o2? I have got my heart set on the Galaxy Fold as its something different in the mobile phone scene, but i am curious to know if the Samsung S10 5G will work. If we get it and...

CeekayLFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos