Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boosting signal and Boost boxes

Can anyone explain to me the rationale behind not offering pay monthly customers a boost box to improve signal please? o2 tried to explain it to me yesterday, but I still don't see the logic when I don't have a good service. The full story: Until a f...

positive feedback

just wanted to say a huge thank you to o2 Brixton branch staff.went on the 11th to upgrade to a phone and was served by nehemiah who was friendly and professional and made sure everything was perfect.I went again on the 13th because there was a fault...

fati by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

O2 website

The website asks to help choosing a phone, great? so i fill in my requrements "all i want is a hot spot phone". the website says the Nokia 3310 but cheaper is the Alcatel 20.38 (£5). its nice and cheap so i buy. upon receiving, it does not have wifi ...

2O by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD/02 NIGHTMARE.... S10+ NO DOOR NUMBER?

Wow, my luck with O2 is terrible to say the least. I pre order the S10+ on the 20th feb, 7th of March get an email saying order will be delivered Monday Fine… Stay off work on Monday 12pm arrives so I ring DPD as I’ve not had my hour slot.. DPD tell ...

evelx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major data leak, and overpricing scam

So saturday morning I am browsing O2 website (and others) in search of a new device with a monthly plan. I chose one I like at O2 put it in my basket procceed to complete my "PERSONAL DATA" but not completing the order because I was between home deli...

nicknez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are O2 still using DPD

I've taken today Friday 8th March off work so I could wait in for the delivery of my upgrade to a S10 Plus.On Thursday I received a text message from O2 to say that DPD would send me a text on the 8th March with a 1 hour time slot for delivery and th...

Customer satisfaction

I am extremely satisfied with Charlie who has assisted me to re-activate my second sim card! Unfortunately I haven’t got a customer survey to do for him

USA Roaming

Slightly general question, but....What are peoples experiences of roaming in the states using an O2 sim.Usually NY state and florida for me. What networks do you usually latch onto? How is the service and speed?Used EE recently and 3UK in the past wi...

BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam text message?

Hi,I’ve just received what I suspect to be scam text message from number 066 0432 7135.The text message read , you received (1) new photo with a short URL link. I won’t post the link here incase anyone accidentally clicks on it!Is this a scam? I didn...

LivCR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community help band photo - does it upset you as much as it does me

The photo of 3 (possibly) women in the O2 band width is proving too much for me. Anyone else agree?I used to be an amateur photographer in an Avant guarde Club but i see no merits in the photo, Its putting me off using the siteIt doesnt convey friend...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 79 replies
  • 1 kudos