Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only resource I could find for this number is https://whorangme.co.uk/02890852734Any one else validate who this is? Called me like a dozen times now and winding me up

S10 5g and s10 prism blue

https://news.o2.co.uk/press-release/o2-to-stock-samsung-galaxy-s10-5g-and-prism-blue-s10-devices/ very interesting indeed n I'm defo going to pay off my s9+ end of this month

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Overpayment Refund - Still waiting after 6 MONTHS

I cancelled my O2 contract back in September 2018 and after endless phone calls to O2 it's taken until March 2019 for someone to realise that I have cancelled my services. Not only have o2 been taking payments from my bank account without my consent ...

Mikes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Augmented Reality in Apps

Hey everyone, As I was doing a bit of online reading this morning, I found out that the game Angry Birds was going to integrate Augmented Reality soon. This follows the success of Pokemon Go in the past few years, and the upcoming Harry Potter Wizard...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you look for in a new phone?

Hi everyone, When it comes to chosing our trusted tech companion, we all have different priorities in mind. The most tech savy of us will look at specific specs, while others might have in mind a special need they have, or a more aesthetic focus. Wha...

Screenshot 2019-02-19 at 12.21.55.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network upgrades

Why did 02 send me a text saying that they where going to be doing some upgrades on the 16th when they havent done anything upto now

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim only £20

Both Vodafone and 3 are offering £20 a month 100gb, Unlimited mins and text and roaming in 71 countries deal. How come youre not matching that ? 25gb for £20 on sim only maybe good but your going to loose customers as theyre offereing same value of m...

Scam

I was offered £160 for my iPhone 7 - it had spent its life in a leather case and had a screen cover - it was literally immaculate when I returned it. A colleague laughed when told him and said o2 would email me saying there was damage and offer me mu...

Mike3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ursula - Fraudulent Charges

Just want to say a big thank you to Ursula, who has just helped me deal with unauthaurised charges on my account! I called o2 feeling very stressed out and left the phone call a very happy customer She was extremely understanding, explained the situa...