Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor 3G / 4G London

Over the past few weeks I have noticed massive issues in my 3G and 4G connections in London (iPhone 6S): Chancery Lane - Have 4G can barely load anything except low bandwidth apps like WhatsappInside Cannon Street - Have 4G and exactly the same issue...

Blaine1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating my S8 Plus

Is it worth updating to Android Pie 9.0 on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus?I'm just sceptical if there's any problems ie mentioned Battery Problems on a news article after upgrading.I'm happy with the current version Oreo on my phone.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Crazy Roaming Charges

I’m fortunate enough to be on holiday in the Seychelles. I realised this is out of the international roaming area for O2 but when I arrived I received a text saying it was £7 per mb!There were no local SIMs at the airport and I had to get the hire ca...

SimonAd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unwanted o2 marketing calls

Just wondering why I'm getting called by 01615072862 - which I've discovered is Marketing calls from you, when my contact preferencesin Myo2 are set to contact only by Email and text? This would seem to be a breach of your own Privacy Policy!

Casper1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving SIM to new phone

I bought a new phone and moved my existing O2 SIM into it and set the phone up. O2 then texted me a 'Welcome to O2.... ' message followed by a new password message. Why has this happened? I've had to manually reset my account password back to what it...

DaveA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Health apps 🍏

Hi everyone, As I saw that yesterday was World Health Day, I thought it might be interesting to gather your thoughts on health apps. You can find an app for so many things, but here are a few different types of health apps I could think of: Nutrition...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

PM Messages

Great news...I noticed this morning [Tues April] a little bracket next to Messages indicating how many pm`s waiting.All we have to do now is see if, and for how long, this works [OK so I`m a pessimist ] but seriously well pleased that this has been a...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community - Messages [pm]

Do other members of the Community share my frustration that we have no simple and convenient way of knowing when we have received a message - i.e. a pm?Am I alone in that not only all pms are sent to the e-mail address?Do others agree with me that it...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos