Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 community NEW rank system ideas!

Hi everyone, We recently asked you, the amazing O2 community, for some feedback about the current rank system in place on the O2 forums. We're currently in the process of coming up with a new list of ranks and we would really like your input! There w...

• 84 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade hounding

Hi, just wondering if this is normal practice for O2. My contract is due for renewal. I have literally had at least 25 -30 calls asking me to upgrade, from call centres all over the country, from O2 and carphone warehouse, who were given my details b...

DenHall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming speeds abroad

Hi I have to spend extended time in Denmark the past few months and its a real help being able to use my roaming data while out here. I also notice in Denmark I do get connected to a 4g network TeliaDK and speeds have been really decent, seems faster...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netgear nighthawk Wifi

I've just purchased the Netgear nighthawk WiFi device and I'm pleasantly surprised by how quick and easy it was to set up will definitely recommend it

MICKYT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Change order of FAQs ??

Just a thought, but maybe the order of the FAQs (link below) could create the wrong impression re. network reliability etc. - perhaps shift How to get your PAC code and How to cancel your contract a bit further down the list.... O2-Community-FAQs

SCAM gets thru block

After falling victim to one of the scam message, I took the advise from members of the Community and contacted 02 Customer Services, who put a bar on all direct to Bill debits and bar Premium Rates.... However, today, purely by chance I checked my me...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 78 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

Hi! I've been an o2 customer for many years and am entitled to upgrade this month. However, I am struggling to find an incentive to stick with purchasing from o2 given that, for example, the Samsung S9 - over 24 months at only 5GB data - is £45 per m...

Uk mail

Has anyone had issues with making a online upgrade and got lied to about deluvery? After staying home all day waiting and whenever you contact them all you get is either more lies or generic answers ..got tracking number rang them got told 8:30 and n...

Chaddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Fold NOT coming to o2 at launch

I have been waiting patiently for updates on Samsung Fold and when it will be released including praying o2 will stock it. https://news.samsung.com/uk/samsung-and-ee-bring-galaxy-fold-to-the-uk Well according to this the Samsung Fold will be exclusiv...

CeekayLFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide mentions

Hey everyone, We recently introduced the Product Mentions feature to the O2 Community allowing you to tag or mention products and link out to the shop page for that product. We've started with the recent launch of the Galaxy S10 range and are hoping ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos