Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help or advice regarding M&J Acquisitions

Does anyone have any experience with or can offer any advice regarding the “company” - I use that term loosely - above?Me & my partner switched to them on a business contract back in 2017.They seemed overly helpful at first & couldn’t do enough for u...

Hzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 staff compliment - how to?

Had amazing customer service at Hempstead valley by a lovely young lady called Olivia , nothing was to much trouble , I up graded to a new phone and new case to protect my new phone which Olivia recommended and carried on with my insurance.Her custom...

Syreeta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Emails/PM's re New Ranks?

Annoying little bugbear of mine (and have been discussing this with Marjo) so it would be interesting to ask the regulars...@MI5 is exempt Every time we went up a rank we were informed via an auto generated PM and email.Since Mercedes left I have nev...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 108 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

How does this compare to the Galaxy Tab S4 in screen quality and how fast it is? I have the Tab S4 but as I travel around with mine a lot, I was very interested in how thin and light the S5e seems to be. I know it's not as high end as the S5 will be....

Note 10

Rumoured devices a thing?With about 6 weeks until big DJ does the reveal, anyone interested in the real Samsung flagship?What would make you sway one way or the other? What would you buy instead?My concern is ( looking at the S105G) that O2 won't sto...

BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 staff made me delete all my data

02 staff member made me lose all my data by telling me to factory reset my phone for no apparent reason. Then refuse on several occasions to allow me to leave feedback and make complaint. Is 02 liable for losing my data with poor staff training and g...

Tntjump by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sort yourselves out

So I went into my local O2 store to see if they had an Apple watch in stock. They were able to get one in for today for me so to save me waiting until the 13July I cancelled my online order. However because it takes 24 hours to cancel an order, even ...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My PM Inbox and Outbox

Ok so suddenly I'm unable to view my inbox and outbox for PMs received or sent.What is going on and how can I now view them? As a reminder I am using a mobile - Galaxy S8+.Help, please. Thanks

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 30 replies
  • 1 kudos

Apple Watch Series 3

When will O2 get their act together to achieve the technology to enable me to make full use of the Apple iWatch Series 3? Customers want and expect a major provider to ....... provide the service. It’s not rocket science is it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos