Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 is on Glassdoor

It's no secret that O2 is a great place to work - in fact, we were rated the 29th best place to work by Glassdoor this year, surrounded by some of the biggest global companies out there. And our CEO Mark Evans was voted the 13th top CEO this year too...

ED8n7MAXoAAZqVK.jpg
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren

Hello everybody. My son needs help please he wants to know what my tech friends think about the https://www.oneplus.com/uk/7t-pro-mclaren ? Also am i correct in saying it will take an O2 sim card. He's got an Iphone SE at moment so am i correct he wi...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Surprise

Well that was a nice #02surprise when i cam home tonight. I have arrived to a box full of Swedish goodies (which arent going to help my diet)... Thank you guys, it really was a nice surprise @Marjo @EmilieT @Martin-O2 you guys rock... Now can i have ...

IMG-20191009-WA0000 (002).jpg
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 5 kudos

Reward nominations - September 2019

Hey everyone, The end of the month is just around the corner and it's time for the community reward nomination! Each month we ask the community to nominate piece of forum content that made a great contribution to the community. The focus is on guides...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is that a 5G upgrade?

On my way to work I pass an O2 antenna installation on a roundabout and this morning there were a bunch of vehicles and a crane with a company name on. When at work on my lunchbreak I ran my postcode through the My Network app and sure enough there w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Farnborough, Hampshire no signal

Since I arrived in town for work today I have had litterally zero signal.My signal was fine before driving into FarnboroughI've reported it on the signal checker page but there nothing else I can do as I can't use live chat on my work machine and can...

xiras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 device plan is a SCAM!,

So guys if any of you ordered an iPhone XS Max brand new when they were released, make sure you weren't overcharged!! I was overcharged by £158 as the retail of my version was £1249 at the time on Apple themselves, however the device plan was £1407.9...

Ebritton14 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you think of voice assistants' voices?

Hi everyone, I was reading some news this morning on Google Assistant's new more natural-sounding voice, and it made me think back on all the different voices I've heard from different voice assistants over the years. Accents, personality, tones, pit...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos