Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Harrogate town centre coverage

Harrogate town centre coverage has been awful now for the last 12 months! It used to be excellent and could stream movies etc but now the 4g and even 3G coverage is next to useless. I would have thought that O2 would have had it fixed in time for the...

Mantamad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

So I upgraded my handset

So after a while I finally upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB. I find it easy to use and quick enough which is all good. Battery life is good especially in middle settings. The cameras are ok I suppose although that was not my main reason. The mo...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Surprises

I have received a box of goodies from O2 SurprisesLots of techie things, which I no doubt will ask questions as to how to use them hahaha A mystery box was opened slowly and carefully. It revealed a model of Degas The Little Ballet DancerI burst into...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

iPhone 11pro delivery

I’m just wondering how long it’s been taking o2 to actually fulfil peoples orders for the iPhone 11pro?When I ordered mine (64gb in gold) on the 6th the delivery estimate was “within 3 weeks”. 3 weeks on and I receive an email saying there has been a...

Thanks

wish to thank Marjan on live chat who helped me on the 12th of November, truly impressed by his dedication and efficiency amidst not a great Internet overseas connection on my side. THANK YOU O2 for your staff worthy of praise kind RegardsDr Misha Ah...

He-ho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

Have a contract since oct19, trying to upgrade to new phone, but not allowed for 3 months. This is ridiculous. Will be dumping 02asap.

Kenny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the iPhone Pro 11 Max worth it?

I am eligible for an upgrade in 14 days time and I am seriously concidering the iPhone Pro 11 Max.I have heard so many good things about it however the device is quite expensive and while I can afford it I want to see first if its really worth the mo...

5G is dangerous ?

Today I received an email petition about stopping 5G. It was about to be deleted when I noticed it had come from a highly educated friend, one of whose off spring is a foreign correspondent. So I researched and there seems to be scientific concern ov...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos