Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virgin merger

I discovered today that O2 and Virgin are to merge, and I'm very concerned about this. I left Virgin for O2 because a single text would have cost me one hundred times more than it does with O2. Will the prices change, or will I still get the same low...

Need to find out something.

Has heard anything about o2 and Virgin Media joining up together? Because that is what read on my Google search app.

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Numbert port before contract ends

Number porting adviceI took out a mobile phone contract with mobiles.co.uk and the airtime and phone costs have been paid by D/D to O2 I texted for a PAC code as my contract ends in 6 weeks and also texted for a balance i would generate if i used tha...

Emalucy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parental controls

Does anyone know how i, the contract owner and bill payer, arranges some parental controls on to a device, I want to be able to turn off the data availability over night for my sons phone.cheers

Resolved! Security question

Dear O2, It would be helpful, if when asking, "what is the answer to your security question?" (automated service) if you said what the security question was? Having an actual question is always handy for if an actual answer is wanted. Kind regards

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 3 kudos

Payment Savings for Selected Customers

Hello, I have been with O2 for many years. We have enjoyed adiscount on our Airtime Plans, for which we thank you, by being employees of the NHS. Are there any current deals as my contract is about to end. Thanks Ray.

itzray4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2 pay as go app need updating

the my o2 app does not give you Remaining allowances icon or bar how many allowances you got left it only telling you how much you got left as writting & number that it please make it more friendly show icon & bar like pay monthly customers saw on my...

the App

Hi, I've signed out of the O2 App without thinking and now can't log back in.I've tried everything, initially it says User and pwd do not match.Then when they send me a code number I type that in exactly and it says wrong code.I've cleared the cashe ...

RoKi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interactive data

I have had a text saying I have used all my interactive data however when I check on my O2 it says I have 30gb left, I have tried ringing but they won’t speak to me can anyone help?

Ellie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos