Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

email address for Ombudsman

Hello Community, its been a fair few years since I have been here, so I might be a bit rusty,Long story short, In May I requested for some numbers to be added to my Family Bolt On, noy 13 weeks and a New Advisor later I am still waiting, Work commitm...

Eleckykey by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible coverage/reception

I live in Wales, cf62 8 area. Its never been a real issue before, but since I've been working from home, I've become increasingly frustrated by the fact I can barely get a signal at my house. I live in one of not if ghe largest town in wales,10 miles...

markcopp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSIM for Samsung LTE watch

Hi. Apologies if posting to wrong forum, I'm a newbie. Does anyone know if and when O2 will provide eSIM support for Samsung watches. I've seen a few posts about it going back almost a year, but no indication from O2 of if or when

Grimsnack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 Scam?

Hi, not sure if this is a scam - but - just had a text from 'O2' to say unable to process your bill, to avoid fees please update payment information. This is followed by a link to what looks like an O2 page for updating payment info. I've tried to ac...

Caz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Numbers

When I send a text the person who receives it does not receive it from my phone number but from a random number so they don’t know it’s from me. Why would that be?

Rebababoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in eu after brexit

What is O2 policy on roaming charges now we have left the EU and it looks as though we will not have a deal? What will apply from Jan 2021?

Potus4388 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Always wondered...

Hey guys,I’ve always wondered, if o2 get contact from the police or other agency body requesting subscriber details for ‘illegal’ activity.Would they cut off the services to said user for breaching usage policy?

LW687 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compare iPhones

Hello I’m comparing the iPhones 11, X and Xs (all like new) and wondering if anyone knows which has the better camera? Thanks in advance!

Davina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FRAUD DEPARTMENT - Please help me!!!!!

Im in a major panic and do not seem to have made any progress with the fact that somebody fraudulantly used one of my bank accounts (up until this, the account had been opened but unused, not even taken the card off the original letter it came with) ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos