Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

rude staff

i joined live chat and someone called preethi answered and i mentioned how the live chat should be more obvious and this complete [Removed] close the live chat on purpose, if you cant deal with complaints get a new job.

jsd1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

M&J Acquisitions - scam or not

I have been called by Jason at MandJ Acquisitions who says they are an official partner of O2 offering me a free boostbox and a reduction in my monthly payment if I stay with O2 for 24months. Is this a scam or not??

tnmilton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excellent Customer Service

Can't find where else to post this but just hope that Kimberley at the O2 Leamington Spa branch is recognised for her excellent customer serivce. Professional and efficient, offering new products and talking through comparisons and areas of improveme...

Beauchamp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Scam or not?

I've received several emails regarding O2 Warehouse sale.Is this a scam or a genuine offers?

JALL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone google unusual traffic

In the last few hours I have had the unusual traffic warning when google searching using my phone data with 4 different ip addresses.I searched one and it said it was blacklisted? Has o2 been hacked? Not using a VPN before you ask!

RichP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Throttling back of 4G on O2 PAYG

I've noticed recently that watching video e.g YouTube is becoming almost impossible with a good 4G signal in almost every location I've tried. Same locations where I've had no problems in the past.Has anyone else noticed this? Is O2 throttling 4G bac...

Unsolicited Text Messages

Hi all,I have been receiving unsolicited text messages from 6299. I have complained to o2 who were less than helpful to say the least. I have been reading up online about it, and the article states that the network provider should be doing more to st...

Store collection Galaxy tab s7 plus

hi allI pre ordered the galaxy tab s7 plus to be delivered to a store for collection just wondered if anyone else had received emails to say that it will be in store for collection for tomorrow ?Thanks

k-conrad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos