Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

calls from O2

Hi has anyone else been getting phone calls from 080009524854 or very similar number? Says they are calling from o2 and asking about my account

No reception

In Birmingham no reception again !! Working from home and missing lots of calls because no reception

AK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Miss selling products

Miss selling products- 02 sales agents Are miss selling products and services. they are claiming that on the family bundle that you get 20% of both lines, this is in fact not true. they are only doing this to get a sale and if you don’t cancel within...

Samsung S20FE or IPhone 11

Which is the better phone of which would you go for? My contract is coming to an end and I’m deciding which to go for. Always loved Samsung but have seen the iPhone 11 is good as my daughter has it. Camera is important to me as I use my phone a lot f...

Libs by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Only

I have been a customer of O2 for many years now, firstly on a cntract then after I retired I went onto Sim Only,being a pensioner this was cheaper, Anyway recently my IPhone started to play up so I decided I'd treat myself to a new one,the staff at t...

Insurance and service is outrageous

I pay £7.50 insurance accidental cover and dropped my phone and the camera glass had broken my phone started to buzz and imagine shaked when I went onto the camera ! So called insurance up paid £70 for a replacement phone and was to exchange phones t...

Lauren9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online fraud

Hi there guys /girls, just too inform you of a scam, if you receive a notification from a site called firstcomefirstservices.com avoid at all costs, apparently it is from o2, saying congratulations you are one of 100 randomly selected customers too w...

Bolton86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 pro

Hi all just wanted your opinion on the above as I'm looking at getting a new phone have checked review sites etc but wanted to check your thoughts on the above

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor upload data speeds

Just moved to o2 and have noticed that Internet based calls (voice and video) are pretty much unusable, been running tests and it seems the upload speed struggles to even get above 2Mbps. Coming from EE, where I would get 30-60Mbps upload, on 4G, thi...