Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD

Just thought I’d post on here how useless DPD are can’t be bothered to deliver properly. They are rude arrogant and ignorant when you ring them up. I think o2 really need to look at weather they use this disgusting company they let the brand down I d...

Mark57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone

Waiting for iPhone 12 pro max can’t wait till arrives ordered yesterday

Text message

Hi, I have had a text message spear as a picture of someone sat texting with the message saying 'messaging just got better' and that Google will contact you from time to time to verify your number, and that you can send pictures etc. It blue activate...

Angie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

My experiences with O2 abroad

Hello, I really love your service abroad. I was with O2 in Finland last year as well as Poland Germany and Belgium. I never had any problems with it.

Svenson by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Called a Aussie network mobile roaming in London .

Made a silly mistake of calling a friend who came from Australia staying in London to his Australia number which he's was using as roaming network in London .I have been charged for international call by o2 for this .Basically I thought Iam calling a...

Ajay09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which phone to choose?

Hi, I'm trying to choose between the Sony experia 5 and the Samsung a51 (both in my price range). I mainly use it for social media, watching TV and most importantly taking pictures (mainly of my kids but I like to print some out every month, ) any ad...

Addie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fake SMS from a relative

Good morning all, I have received a text messages from a relative which contains text which they did not include, we confirmed this when we met later by comparing the texts. For example, a text about recent holidays would include partial details abou...

SteveABex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos