Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns Address

Please can somebody help. I have a device to return in less than 7 days and I cannot find a way to do this and I can’t get through to anyone by any means.

CarolMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages not sending or being received

Hi all, any suggestions will be appreciated: both my phone and my partners, both with O2 pay monthly will not send or receive text messages. When we try to send messages and check the status it continually reads 'sending'. I've tried turning the phon...

T5SWB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

I have 4G and my phone will only load certain sites. For example my facebook is working but my messaging isnt? I also cannot search on the internet or go onto my Netflix account but i have 4G!

Thomasina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to port old number across

Hi, I'm here as a last resort. Trying to port my old number across from EE for over a week now, having recently joined O2 on a pay monthly SIM. I received my PAC code, and I tried using the form on My O2 website. I got an email back from them, saying...

TomPlk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing address

I have for 2 days now been trying to purchase some accessories, I try to pay and it cancels my orders something to do with my billing address which is the one i have always used it’s same as my credit cardI try PayPal and Apple Pay nothing works I ,h...

Treble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

DVLA Text Scam

Received the following from +44 7956 461931 today:DVLA: We have recalculated your vehicle tax, you are owed £73.79 due to overpayment. The message then contains a web link to follow so that the "refund" can be processed.Number blocked and reported to...

GD_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

5g

When will 5g be coming to Birmingham and the West Midlands in general, seems like every other network has already rolled out 5g. O2 you seem to be behind everyone else on this.

Beep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching from 02

I would like to switch from 02 but to keep my same number I have texted 65075 with the word ‘PAC’ and PAC with my birthday (DDMMYY) and (DDMMYYYY). They keep sending me messages telling me they do not understand the request and when I try to call 202...

Jeremy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos