Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Drive is dead

Had a letter from o2 today, Telling me they are no longer offering o2 Drive car insurance, and all policies will lapse at the renewal date. i wonder how popular o2 drive was, as it seemed to be launched with a wimper and is dying the same way.

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number to speak with an O2 agent-how can I speak with an actual human & WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!!

I would like to upgrade my phone and would like to use my current one for my kid with a new sim card. Because of the current pandemic I've been trying to do this online---and it is absoutly impossible to get someone on the phone. A phone company has ...

soangry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ignore as just a rant

I hope somebody higher up gets to read this but I doubt it. And please don't waste your time replying as I'm about to purchase a new iPhone from another supplier and get a new phone number.Maybe people who have had a similar shoddy service from O2 ca...

Disney + Extra

Hi, I've chose the Disney+ extra, but i dont know how to set it up! I've had a code and clicked to redeem it but it says ive already redeemed it, so i click the option for "already redeemed code and its asking for my card details to subsribe?? Even t...

Dini19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

omegle

does anyone else have this problem with omegle, and how do i fix it. because social contact is banned, omegle is important to me so i need it to work.

Captureh.JPG
LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mystery Shopper Scam

Hi All, Today I received a call from Akbar claiming he is working with Telefonica O2. He said he got my details from Job Today as O2 has a premium account there. He is offering a Mystery Shopper job with these claims: One day training and I can get G...

Teatime by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos