Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S21 Ultra

Just checking if anyone else is looking forward to the S21 Ultra and preorders? Recently sent back the Oppo Find X2 Pro as couldnt take to it after moving from Samsung so Looking forward to the new phone. Rumours (confirmed or otherwise) are that its...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats App? Signal ? Telegraph, Spike - whats the buzz

Some years ago our family Skype fell apart. We migrated to Whats App which has worked ok for all ages Now there seems to be a controversy around Whats App. If the furore can be put simply, I'd be glad to learn about it. Keeping in touch with the fami...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue Monday - Using your phone to ease your mind

Sometimes things can get a little out of hand, whether it’s work, money, kids or something else. On top of that, the COVID 19-induced lockdown means that we are spending most of our time at home, but due to the current circumstances and an uncertain ...

photo-1554257281-3dba342159d5.jpeg
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Sony experia 1 II + free headphones issue.

I'm having a problem with O2 right now, I bought sony experia 1 II with free sony headphones on 9th Dec(offer vailid till 25Dec) and I claimed headphones on sony webside the same day, like I has been informed in 02 shop- unfortunately sony after 28da...

MSch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 WiFi Hotspot

Hi, so I’m having problems trying to connect to O2 WiFi hotspots. At my workplace there is a hotspot for O2 WiFi at Waitrose which I used to be able to connect to and use with no problems. However, about 2-3 weeks ago I went to go use it again and it...

ValoShan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My severe disappointment in this company

I have been with this company most of my adult life I even went to a different n came back to u but with this phone n the contract I feel I have been done over n let down n deceived....i phoned u up to express my concerns especially since a friend of...

Fleming by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a scam?

I got a message saying:"O2: Your recent bill was NOT paid. To avoid any fees and continue using your allowances as normal please visit: my-o2-billingservice .com"From this number: 07538 503218