Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming abroad

I was in Poland and I couldn't use my data roaming because there was no coverage even though I had a text message from O2 saying otherwise, terrible service !! My wife is with EE and she had no problems at all with browsing and making and receiving c...

Ric1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Scam Making The Rounds - Be Aware

Had a call the other day saying that my National Insurance number had been compromised and to press 1 to take action. It had gone straight to my voicemail. The call came from a number with the prefix 07802, which is an O2 prefix. This appears to be a...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Cracked screen

I have cracked my screen on an iPhone 11 Pro. Don’t think I have insurance. Is it o2 or Apple that would fix it and would any one have any idea of the cost ?

kmag52 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Spoofing

Hi guys, I am just creating this topic so others can get their answer. I have been recently having missed phone calls from mobile numbers, I phoned them back out of politeness and they have all said I phoned them. Obviously, I have not called these n...

BlueCyber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible 4G performance in Manchester

Just switched from EE and I'm shocked at how bad the 4G performance is on O2. It's simply not 4G and the big data package I was offered is a complete con as it's totally unusable. I'm aware that there are advantages and disadvantages with different n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Signal / poor signal Paignton Devon

Several weeks ago the signal in areas of Paignton & Torbay became so bad I was unable to make / receive phone calls / texts .This is still happening .What is the point in paying for a mobile phone when I can t use it ?Does anyone know when this is li...

O2 upgrade Experience.

I was instructed by SWMBO that an upgrade was required as, and I quote "this phone is **** and won't connect to data anymore".Not being one to argue or sway the decision, and in the interest of research, I promptly jumped on to MyO2 and hit the upgra...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos