Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only%20deals

Hi. Looking to change to a sim only deal when my current contract runs out . Any tips or pitfalls to be aware of ?

Chris1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Changes

Feeling absolutely disgusted with O2After 30+ years as an O2 customer I receive a letter explaining that they are changing the terms and conditions of me and my wife’s 12 month SIM only contracts, I took out these 150gb 12 month sim only contracts as...

Bear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Idea I would like o2 on pay monthly.

The I would like o2 to do on pay monthly is air time volguer as I can't always have money on card but I do have money in cash a lot of the time. So that is why I thought of the idea.

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

EE v O2 network in Lowestoft area?

Is the O2 network a good switching option? Having been with EE for several years I'm considering a switch to O2, which seems to have better coverage in my area including a limited 5G zone in town. Would a switch to a 5G SIM only deal (I own my 5G rea...

Aphid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another new phone

I was testing SIM Free TCL 20 SE 64GB Mobile Phone - Nuit Black Was glad to be testing the phone because my S50 kept overheating and taking hours to come back on and i was struggling and had been looking at phones. Well after testing the phone for ne...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Text 28484 genuine O2 or a scam

Just had a text message from O2 " Hi, it's O2, we'd like to ask you a few questions about your experience of O2's network quality in your area. All texts are free." Then had a second text from "28484" asking How satisfied are you with our network qua...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Roaming charges

Is it true that O2 are about to reintroduce the rip off roaming charges for travel in Europe?

Andrew13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order has been returned to sender

I order a phone, as far as I’m aware everything went through fine. I’ve had all my contract details sent to me as complete. The order was out for delivery and the courier advised o2 have requested the device be sent back and to contact them for furth...

International text messages

Hello community!Recently I have noticed a problem with incoming international text messages from a number on my contact list. Every time that person sends me a message it is shown as it would have been send from a local United Kingdom number (each me...

lukisr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos