Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive feedback

Hi, I can't find anywhere to leave positive feedback for one of your employee's so I thought I would post here. After months and months of trying to sort out an issue I went into the stockport store for help and the person who served me Paul Taylor w...

Business contract issues

Hello I recently joined O2 like 5 days ago I wanted a consumer contract with a pay monthly sim so I can use the O2 mobile application but I ended up with a business contract for sim only and of course I can’t use the application. We all know how bad ...

Calling customer service - what a joke

Is this a place for a rant? Because O2 should be ashamed of how rubbish your phone automated service is. All I want to do is cancel a watch subscription and it took the whole morning to navigate your stupid phone system. What an absolute joke.

anon21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do I know if I’m on refresh or standard?

Hey all, I’ve just upgraded and I specified that I wanted to be on a standard contract. (Upgraded through trusted 3rd party). They advised me that what I’m going to be on but when I checked myo2 I can see that it has two options to pay one for airtim...

Wrongful default

I sent a device back on 5th august after only having it two days. O2 have accepted they have received the device yet their system didn’t seem to. Over the course of the last five weeks I have spent in excess of ten hours on the phone speaking with mu...

Chris_40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 FE o2 signal poor

I have had this new s20 for 9 months and since day one the signal has been noticeably worse than my s7edge with the same sim card, most days at best 1 bar on 4g. I have contacted support but didn't get anywhere fast and they said no mast or signal is...

New phone

Hi there I order a nee phone but I been told it’s out off stock and I really can’t be waiting any longer than a week because I work I need phone to answer my call because this one on it’s way out any way u can help me

Bp1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Wallet launched today!

Well, after a few holdups the O2 Wallet has now launched and there is more info about it here: http://www.o2.co.uk/money

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos