Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Recycle hiding behind Terms and Conditions

Just used 02 recycling to send back a Iphone 7 Plus I packaged as requested using their packaging and label , took a photo of the phone beforehand, dropped it off at the post office. 3 days later i get an email reducing the offer from £215 to £41 bec...

Sebdb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unsolicited Call to my mobile from 01206 592023 at 18:01

Caller said "Hi this is Michael from O2, how are you today?"My response:"I distinctly recall checking the 'Do not release my details to trusted partners' box on my O2 account."Their answer: Click Brrrrr..... There really are some dirty, low-down, imp...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classsic PAYG Oct 2021

Hello all,I have been an O2 mobile customer from back when it was BTCellnet and still have the same number. I use my phone probably only once per month on average. You can therefore understand why I am a Classic PAYG customer.I have not been aware th...

Bonkers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

My phone number

On Thursday I wanted all day for an important call that never came. I then got an email saying I gave the wrong number. That the number I gave connected the caller to someone who didn't know me. However when checked against the call log the number sh...

Bif1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Problem

Hi There, I run a small business from home and for the past 2 years or more we have had nothing but signal problems in the area I live and its so frustrating causing me to loss orders from customers I have had for a long time. I'm not receiving their...

This company is [abusive language removed]

I do not recommend anyone to use this company!!! I have been trying over 4 days to get my problem resolved! The first 3 days I kept on getting put on hold and then cut off. I haven’t been able to receive any calls since I agreed to take out an Apple ...

Sian_98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been robbed

I payed for my 10 bundle and you stole my credit , spent 4 hours on the phone to customer service just to be fobbed off wasting my time. O2 you are idiots and that's being kind.

Feedback about the o2 network.

When I was on contract with o2 I think ealyer ago this year stopping my contract and leaving o2 and then I thought no I am not leaving o2 I will stay on o2 by moving back to pay as you go on o2 as it's a good network and the o2 priority service is go...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Apple Watch 7 processing killed my credit rating

I tried to place an order for the Apple Watch 7 today (8-Oct-21) and after going through the incredibly lengthy process of credit checking, loan agreement, etc, the order crashed at the final commit. Why all of this processing was necessary given tha...

iankb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firsts and Shorts

Did you know YouTube's first video was about elephants?It has a URL that the Community forum recognises, and which can be embedded, via the Forum Camera icon (on Desktop!) as above.As the eponymous video service competes with the likes of TikTok and ...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos