Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rubbish

Worst idea going with O2 I should’ve known even when I was a kid everyone said stay away from O2 the worst signal in the world the laziest team of staff I mean what does it take to pick the phone up with a smile no wonder they encourage you go use th...

Ash10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dire Speeds?

So this is typical speed for me at work. This is first thing in the morning, best it probably gets, as the day goes on it gets more congested and as the day goes on things like iPlayer, YouTube just don't work. I can't even do a speedtest by about 4p...

20210908_072340.jpg

O2 and kickbacks - Serious Fraud Office investigates

An item in the news caught my eye earlier this week, about fraud of a different kind and at greater scale than that normally reported here on the Forum. It may be interesting to watch, although these things tend to rumble on for years - this seems to...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung 21 ultra

Anyone have any problems with buying this phone then being told next day its out of stock? Looking to see how long anyone waited to receive theirs

Alan92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Robin is the BEST employer at O2!!!!!

I just spoke with the most loveliest colleague of yours called Robin over the phone. I was having trouble with a payment and she helped me for over 30 -minutes on the phone and was so lovely to me. I don't know where to write this review but honestly...

Whitney1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tariff

I want to continue on my sim only tariff at its currently set fee, I’ve had a text saying can change this, but do I have to?

Paintman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking

Hi, ordered the new Apple Watch, got email today saying ‘The big day is almost here - your order's on its way.’ then the details of my order with Parcel/tracking Number. when I log into My02 and scroll to the bottom for ‘track my order’ it bring up t...