Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

I wanted to write some feedback for an amazing customer service rep you have. His name is Yaseen and he is by far the best person I have ever had deal with my enquiries. I suffer from mental health, anxiety being one of them and I also have trouble u...

Stacey16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal strength.

Am I the only one really unhappy with the service O2 provides these days? I used to get great signal all over. Now I struggle with 2 bars in my own home, when I previously had full service at home. The prices remain the same though if not more. Has a...

JR240790 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Protective screen covers/glass and rear protection

OK so I am on the look out for some sort of accesories for my S21 Ultra when it turns up. With so many options cheap and pricy, it's no wonder people get confused.Anyway I did find a $80 solution which is made of sapphire crystal glass albeit it's on...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 community

I am so confused as just logged in now to see whole new layout and don't know how to use and where everything is? Are there any updates or articles about this whole new system and layout?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloads from New Phone To Samsung A12

Purchased A New A12 in June 21Download from my old phone G5 Neo shop by Guru AT SHOP IN NORTHAMPTON he also cleared my old software from my G5 NeoThen told me I would have to seek advice from a mobile phone expert ????GURU.REPAIR MAN SAID THIS COST W...

DavidW22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone Pacific Blue or Sierra Blue? Views

Afternoon all. Nice, straightforward post here. If you are a blue fan which one do you prefer? IPhone 12 Pro - Pacific BlueIPhone 12 Pro - Sierra BlueI go the Pacific Blue last year and very happy as I really don’t like the new colour.

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Communication

Considering all these network providers is about communicating why is it so difficult to get through to them? The company's appear to be the worst at answering and the least helpful when reading off a script. I do not feel comfortable when put throug...

MarieJo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

every time my Apple Watch updates the software I need you from your team to reset to SIM card

hiI have again asked Lisa, a great member of your team to reset my Apple Watch SIM card so I can set the mobile data - I Never have luck over the phone and I wonder if there is a way to do this from my O2 account rather than having to log here.Also t...

Apple21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos