Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is a good handset to upgrade to

Upgrading on the 13th form sim only to device contracts on two sim only contracts. What would people suggest be a good phone to upgrade both sim onlys too. I really want a 12 pro max or at least an 11 pro max as I like a big phone. My partner has the...

Ofcom complaint, Delayed delivery.... AGAIN.

So, as many of you know, 02 suck at delivering what they say, in more ways then one. So I've complained to them, followed the procedure. After an hour on the chat being told "you just have to wait" I called and found out it's gonna be around a week. ...

Speaking to one of the 02 people

I was having troubles with my phone a while back git to speak to someone from 02 they were fabulous helped me through everything 3 cheers to 02 staff

Pipstop78 by Level 9: Fired up
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bad customer service

@2 day ago placed order for new phone and plan. they promissed next day delivery. after 2 days i realise my order been canceled with out any notes. After whiting 45 min on customer service call iwe been past for 4 advisers and on end ive been just sw...

Resolved! Are Aerial Communications Legit?

I got two Blocked calls today - from Aerial Communications. If you look them up, they say they are working with 02 and based in Fareham. They knew my name, how much I paid a month, and that my contract was up. They wanted to offer me a better rate wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade, but via a third party

I have a number of phones on O2 contracts, one of which is now telling me that it is eligible for upgrade, though it does still have 6 months to run on the contract.I normally use a third party provider to source my phones and contracts, as this alwa...

Smart watch

I have been wanting to get myself a smartwatch but it has to be practical. So far, I have only came across two brands which hold my interest. Due to the solar charging and power reserve capabilities. So one is Garmin who make a bunch of GPS, Solar Po...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service agents

all customers service agents are really cheaters didn't solve my issue almost more then month still charging me extra calls so many time they promised but nothing happen my number is xxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the publi...

Rana111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos