Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fantastic Customer Service

I just wanted to say thank you to Alberto in the St James Quarter branch in Edinburgh.I was having issues setting up my new phone & he went out of his way to help. Very impressive and such a nice guy. I left the shop very happy and was just wanting m...

AngelaH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Poor Network All Over

Hi So not sure about anybody else but over the last 6 months ive had a crappy experience with o2 calls constant dropping off, data never working even though device shows 4g or 5g signal in a decent signal area. I have had a 5G sim sent to me to see i...

Positive feedback after change/upgrade call!

Hello! I would like to give a big well done and thank you to Hayley for sorting my upgrade a couple of hours ago! She was very chatty, casual and amiable, and, as such, speaking with her was an absolute pleasure On top of it all, she managed to get m...

Excellent customer service

I just want to give a big thanks to Patient njoku a o2 representative. She has really made my day and made the opening of my phone contract process fast, fun and very informal. Before speaking to Patient Njoku I spoke to another o2 representative whi...

Amir1_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oppo

Hi all just wondering what's people's views on devices. I currently have an s10 but I have broke it so looking into a new device. I am torn between iPhone 13 mini, oppo, Google pixel any help would be much appreciated

Jami3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Issues

Absolutely fed up of this network, its been like this well over a year. I am paying nearly £70 per month. iPhone 12 Pro Max. The 4G/5G network is horrendous, worse when in busy areas, big cities etc. I was at a Rugby match in Leeds, no internet whats...

Dazza75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S22 ultra...

Out of interest, who has received their preorder of the s22 ultra? If so, when did you preorder?I feel disappointed that Samsung haven't followed through with their promises of stock again, but I just wondered if anybody knew a realistic time frame o...

Resolved! Disgusted in price rises once a contract is signed

I think it is disgusting that O2 decide to raise the bills with so called inflation, we only sign on for up to 2 years and usually have crap service, but we cant then get a reduction in areas that have poor coverage, if they can't wait until customer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g

Wow im getting 5g long time coming where I live have it where I go to the gym it brilliant

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos