Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam

Phone rang said Congleton i answered .After saying hello 3 timesPerson said hi this is 02 didn't catch restI said sorry didn't catch that and they hung up. Reported and blocked

o2 spam.jpg
Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority winners text

I received a text message from O2 saying that I was a winner of a priority competition, and to email some details to the following email address o2priority@promowinners.com The only thing is when I go on the Priority app it says that I’m not a winner...

Flossiek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Interesting Forum Setup

I joined O2 when O2 first started.. I've been a customer for that long. Never used the forums tho, today I got a scam message and thought I'd check it out, turns out it was a scam message, so thought I'd update the forum that I'd gotten the scam toda...

Goliht by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The best smartphone snapper

What is the best android smartphone camera?.True to life colour pictures.Black's are black and whites are white.No distortion.Crystal clear images taken in low to bright light and night time.

Waffle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Boostbox - would you reccommend?

HelloPreviously I had a Vodafone SureSignal which was great but then we heard that they were going to be withdrawn. I'm now with O2 on a dual SIM phone in a poor reception area, so my options are to get an amplifier or a Boostbox (I've got good broad...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clipboard protection under Android 12

Hi. Just a small matter to discuss about device security. The clipboard is an area of an operating system which stores data copied for quick retrieval. Applications can access this information alas sometimes they may do this without your knowledge. F...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

New customer

I've not been with O2 for 24hr and I am already fed up with it. They sent me an email asking if I was happy but guess what the link to click here didn't work so I emailed them a reply via their message and I got that returned, not that the email O2 s...

Beechy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful service all around.

I have had awful network coverage for years. They lie to you and do nothing. My complaints are ignored. I pay for airtime for my watch but it doesn't work. They ignore my requests for documentation. I won't be paying them another penny.

Calling +443448090202

Thank u for helping I got locked in my o2 account it took 5 minitues to reset thank u for whoever answers my calls‌ thanks

Ot976555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos