Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

PeterKay tickets

Hi, Ive been trying to get peter kay tickets since 9:30 this morning... Ive been using my phone app... This morning i was getting my security messages come through but then it would throw me out either with a 404 or a 504 message. Ive been on all day...

Gavin2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this a scam

I have just been called by 0333 3216022 saying they are from o2, offering to clear my phone contract and upgrade. Is this right?

E_K_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 rubbish!

Literally swapped from ee to O2 3 days ago…no PAC code swap, no wifi calling and now I’ve had no network ALL day!! Rubbish!

Shotgun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed text messages

Trying to access organisations online which send a security number by text often aborts because text message either doesn’t arrive or can be many hours after being sent and is then no longer valid

DM-Snr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise for support on Chat

I should like to register my gratitude to Harry who helped me on the 7th Nov 2022 around mid day. Harry picked my request for chat and assisted me to upgrade my contract. Despite the lengthy process he showed patience understanding and kindness. I co...

Zoro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Christmas SIM and a different thought

Hi O2 Controversial idea but could be a great social positive. I see we can’t e mail O2 so thought this was the best way. I just saw the advert on TV for the Christmas SIM gift for those in data poverty. I searched it and had obviously misunderstood ...

Aljoro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I give feedback on an 02 employee who helped me?

I had great help from an 02 employee over the last couple of weeks who repeatedly called back when I phoned 202 and helped me through my issue. He followed up with a text message saying "you may receive a customer survey" it never arrived but i'd lik...

iPhone 14 real or fake

I ordered my iPhone14 over 5 weeks ago still showing out of stock. If there is no new phone in the next week I am off to a different provider

Lionel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls

Looking for an upgrade. Which mobile has good signal for calls. I have a Samsung Galaxy A33 5G. When calling someone it has bad signal.