Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with repair center - Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G

Seriously pi##ed off with O2 today - sent my Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G back to the repair center to fix a lifting screen protector on my phone, right through the middle. As part of the factory device, this should be covered by the O2 repair process -...

20230118_170032.jpg
PaulH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal

I'm in Kew Road - TW9 2AS . I have raised this problem before and have spoken to one of your consultants on the phone ( the Richmond shop weren't really interested.) I only get 0 or 1 bar. Up until February last year the signal was much better - I've...

KendalR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Text message received

I'm wondering why I've just received a text message from O2, when I've been a customer for around 10mths, saying; "Hi, it's O2. There's been an issue processing your request, we're working on fixing the issue. You can call or go online to process you...

Kazzz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I've given up on customer service....202.

I've no idea what's going on at O2, they used to be professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I had an ongoing issue for five months last year with sending text messages from my home. In the end I bought a new phone after hours and hours on ...

Apple Watch OS 9.3 and O2 Airtime Plan Connectivity

Apple has just released Apple Watch OS 9.3 and it has resolved my problem with not being able to connect my watch to my O2 Apple Watch Airtime Plan. Following the update, my AWAP magically appeared in the Mobile Data section of the AW app. I have tes...

Justin23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

Eye check up

I understand that as an employee of o2, you can get free eye checks. Any know how to go about this? thanks in advance

TeriFix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difference between signal on contract and payg

Just wanting to know of this is normal, or even allowed.I have with me 3 different phones, One a o2 contract phone, and two pay and go o2 phones, one of which is brand new (got today). The signal currently on the contract phone is 2 bars with 4g acti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

O2 is useless, I have been on the phone for 2 days and have spoken to 3 different people as I wanted to do a transfer of ownership and O2 messed up and transfered the wrong number now that account will be deactivated and it's someone else account so ...

Allycat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chromebook Promotion 24/1/23 expired

26/1/23Was about to upgrade my S20+ to a S22+ 256gb taking advantage of the advertised Chromebook Promotion.Noticed in the small print that this promo expired on the 24/1/23. What if any promotions are now available with the renewal of a contract and...

D4Darryl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos