Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recycling

I have been sent 2 types of envelopes to return my old phone for recycling. Does it matter which one I use? Also do I need to enclose the trade in letter?

JL17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly thingie

Hi to all mangers on here just was wondering when I would get my added bonus thing for November December n January added to my bill cause I've looked and nothing had happened yet

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shocking service in ILFORD

Ever since i joined o2 hardly any signal its either 1 bar or zero i have numerous miss calls ITS A JOKE ! and now they want to increase the price

asif by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incompetents!!

Have you ever come across such a bunch of incompetents as O2? I’ve been trying to pay off my device plan. I was put through to 3 different departments on the phone, and I couldn’t pay it off on the website. I can’t wait to join Sky mobile. Their cust...

Ronnie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Turning off voicemail for calls from a specific number

I’m hoping someone can tell me if this is possible. My elderly uncle has a personal alarm which he uses when he is out of the house. If he falls, or presses the button, it calls me. If I don’t answer, it calls the next number on the list. BUT, if the...

PAH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G network speed

Just tested my 5G network speed on my new Samsung S23 Ultra phone. It's barely 3G speed! Coventry5Mbps indoors and 20Mbps if I hold the phone out of the loft window.My brother on EE has just screenshotted his getting over 300Mbps indoors in Sutton Co...

MartW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

(RPI) rate of inflation on this year is a joke

well i couldn't talk to no one on my phone as they are busy and i was waiting for 30mins ish. But any way i like to say to O2 thank you for your service for the time iv been with, but i will be looking around and ill be ending this. as soon as i find...

Johnsky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price Increase

I wonder whether the board of O2 think that their customers are rather stupid little people . RPI plus 3 point whatever is a serious miscalculation of their customers intelligence. I suspect customers do understand that inflation is a cost to O2 but ...

Cheers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

24/02/2023| FRAUD/SCAM| Numbers

SCAM PHONE NUMBERS DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THESE +44 1925 321439 Notes from this number (past week)•seems to be a company called https://www.plan.com/ selling their products•No message left , zero searches reported on ' who called ' , glad I looked on...

claydonc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scam company's

02 are no better than a spam company, They have conned 2 months payments off me after sending a PAC code. I do not want anymore contact with this company. To make me feel better I have a consumer blog, which O2 will be my latest topic. Despite the fa...

Joke101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos