Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 in 2023

I have Internet with a Big well known company, I still have to pay for landline which I unplugged over a year ago. I just sent long SMS, must of been long it sent as MMS, balance £0! panic I can still phone or text, I wrote on this forum before about...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent Poor Reception

In the last few months I've had very bad reception. At first no calls or texts were coming in. Now I can't have any phone calls without the phone dropping every 5 minutes. I can't even get to speak to O2 because of it. When I do they don't help. I sa...

Angel4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Problem this Morning

Well, I have a strange problem this morning, which has been reported to o2 but thought I would share it hear, one of my Pay Monthly Numbers seems to be (via the Web My o2 ) thinking its a PAYG number .... Works fine(ish) in the App I can even top up ...

madasaf1sh_0-1675165024637.png
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How long were you on hold for?

I've been on hold for 40 minutes now. Anyone else experiencing such long wait times? Update - 50 minutes now Anyone know how long you queue for Vodafone customer services on average? Update - 56 minutes. At 60 minutes the phone is going out the windo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very Poor Customer Service

All, Is it just me or is O2 Customer Service extremely poor??I've had an O2 phone service for years now, and while the service is working its great.However, when you need something done/changed and you need to engage Customer Services, then you had b...

Porting problem

@O2Lisa Hi,it looks like you have helped lots of people with porting problems. I ported my number over from ee last week and I cannot receive any text message or send any texts or receive any calls other than from the o2 network. I have spoken to lot...

Suzanne11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal

Just 7 miles away from 'high-tech' Cambridge and the signal is so poor that I usually have to go outside the house to have a conversation. Yesterday, I sent a text message to my wife at 14.04hrs, she received it at 09.19 this morning! What am I payin...

Wilboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SCAM CALL: 40% off if you hand OTP (One Time Passcode)

I received a SCAM call from “o2 headquarters” with an amazing offer of 40% off. Number 020 8610 9057. He sent through the One Time Passcode to my phone and then asked me to handover. Bear in mind he had confirmed no other details of mine. I work in C...

V06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos