Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 account pay and go

o2 seem to have minor problems in the last few months as this is twice I have had a problem logging in to my o2 pay as you go account via the app and website.Was on phone to o2 and first woman I spoke to try to be helpful but did not explain it enoug...

Kettering no network coverage

Constantly lose signal in Kettering and Burton Latimer UK, fed lies and usual lip service, considering leaving for EE who seem to have more consistent signal. Only been bad since Christmas

Bad signal

Hi I have been experiencing extremely bad signal recently, as to be honest with you I am very dissatisfied and considering moving to another provider.

b_c247 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data issue to watch

I recently unpaired my Apple Watch and now I can’t get my mobile phone data to connect to my watch I get error code 14. Have made so many phone calls and message online and also went into a store and I can’t get anyone to help with this issue and it’...

Tm1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Appalling customer service once again o2. Have tried to pay my bill at least 10 times online only to be told the payment did not go through and on one occasion it said the payment is pending and to log back on later to check. Have now called to make ...

sc7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming off yet still get data consumption charge

Just back from Mexico , data roaming turned off before flying out , turned back on on my return .£43.33 data consumption charge . 02 not interested, blamed it possibly on my kids playing with the phone,( no kids). Phone locked up in hotel safe most o...

Billyboy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How secure is your phone and bank card?

I watched a recent YouTube video today (link at the bottom of post) of Charlotte Morgan of London who had her phone and card stolen while she was at the gym, and the thieves successfully used the card to the tune of £5,000 before the bank security su...

The impossible benefits

Hi O2 - whats the deal with the impossibly hard to obtain Odeon tickets these days?? Ever since the dates and times tickets were released, First Wednesday, then Friday, now back to Wednesday at a different time, they are like gold dust. I used to enj...