Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 And eSIM Transfer

Just thought I would say that this morning I swapped my eSIM from my S20 to a new S23 As I am on the new 360 system it was simply a matter of going into My O2 on the new phone then Manage You Account and scolling down to Swap your SIMFrom there choos...

Enlli by Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Best mobile for elderly with tracking

Can you please advise which mobile phone is best for my elderly dad who has dementia. He doesn’t use mobiles much so I do not think an Apple etc would be appropriate. I need a simple phone with GPS tracking so if, when dad goes missing. We know where...

Mocster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why can I only get 3G when roaming Canada, Australia, Portugal? And even with 3G WhatsApp can’t work

Attracted by the chance to use my data allowance in a range of countries I opted for O2, but so far in Canada, Australia, Thailand, Mexico and Portugal, all countries where it should work, I am getting only 3G service and that’s not able to support W...

Dai13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive feedback

Hello, I would like to leave a positive feedback regarding Chanru who works in O2 store in Sutton, SM1 1JF. He was very helpful, patient and gave me & my husband great advice regarding O2 services and best options for us.I wanted to ensure he receive...

JZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise

Really disappointed that there is nowhere on this website where you can easily leave good feedback for O2 team members that have gone above and beyond for me as an O2 customer?I have just been helped by a Lady called Londeka who has just stopped me b...

MESA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

the Lost Art of Handwriting - Will it become Extinct , as TECH is Prevalent ?

It used to be that when applying for a job, it was with an application form showing the applicants' handwriting. It then went to a CV with a covering letter ... to show handwriting ? It is now mostly apply using email ? I would be very interested to ...

Fantastic sales employee feedback

Is there any way of submitting feedback about a positive experience with a specific member of staff? She really was amazing and I’d like to be able to pass this on to her manager? many thanks.

Han_Hask by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst customer service ever?

No customer support whatsoever, they're always extremely busy.. (it's called a queue you can put people on) Extra charges for US, while it's in the Travel inclusive destinstions.. (which is enabled) And now I cannot even make calls or connect to my d...

Ip4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

My order has arrived, DPD delivered it but its says on Track My Order on the O2 Website it hasn't been delivered. This is preventing me from using my order number on O2 Recycle for the Extra £100 bonus. Anyone have any idea why it says it still hasn'...