Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wonderful customer service

Hi, Just wanted to give a special thank you to Joanne from the Customer Service team. Joanne was incredibly friendly and she made the whole process so easy!

Apple 8 Watch - No Cellular Data avaliable

Myself and my partner purchased new Apple Watch 8’s on Monday. My partner also purchased a new iPhone 14 pro and I a SIM only contact as my phone is fairly new. Our watches and phones were set up in store for us. However we have noticed our watches s...

O2 Signal in Bristol City Centre

I've been with O2 for about 2 years now, and 9 months ago I moved jobs and so I spend a lot of my time in Bristol City Centre. I have always had issues with data connectivity in the centre. 4G/5G my phone will have full signal, but no actual data con...

LewisB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Virgin moved me over to o2 and the service is worse

I was moved from Virgin Media to o2 recently and I went into Bournemouth during the weekend since I am local to the area and somehow the service is worse?! I looked on the network status page and I have noticed that 'essential' maintenance has been g...

Coverage Concerns

Ok I’ll start by saying I live in a large town…a heavily popular LARGE seaside tourist town which should be a priority for O2 almost as much as a city. In my house I get decent 4G signal (2-3 bars) and decentish speeds (not as fast as EE but not slow...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello everyone

I've been if 02 and virgin media for a couple of months now and everything seems to be working fine happy with everything

Poor reception

Very poor reception now in my area now. Only ever get 2 bars of reception and phone calls are awful.

Con123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

My account has been hacked and access gained 3 times, in the space of a week.Fraud investigation is a joke.Data protection doesn't seem to mean anything!

Hacked123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I collect an order without photo ID

My local O2 store has my order ready to collect, but can't let me have it because I don't have any current photo ID. I recently purchased a Samsung S23 Ultra, which comes with free Ear Buds. I already have the phone, but the store won't release the E...

SJGilbert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with porting

After 24 years with Virgin mobile, Virgin themselves have moved me to O2. However there was a problem and 24 hour delay with porting causing me huge issues during a time of family bereavement. I was told I was due compensation for the inconvenience a...

Fsg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos