Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Soul weird text message

I keep getting a weird text message on my phone from the number 200 - with the message 020. Everytime I delete it, i keep getting more. Any idea what this message means?Cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Totally fed up..

Back in October I purchased a SE W760i and changed from pay and go to simplicity. After having the phone for two days at the most it started switching off so I took it back to the o2 store and they exchanged it free of charge. Again, the phone starte...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lifetime Sim

I have a lifetime contract sim for which i paid an upfront fee. I havent' used this sim for a while now but i keep recieving bills for around 70-90p a month even thought i no longer use this sim. I'm getting a bit annoyed because i'm paying for a sim...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA?

Has anyone else had trouble with poor data coverage from O2?I live in Reading, an area which according to the coverage map is completely HSDPA covered, including where I live, the town centre, the entire town. http://www.webmap.o2.co.uk/map.aspMy Win...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

box

hi all i was just making my wireless box 2 more secure and i had a look at my devices to see what was there i and i noticed one that said unknown can anyone tell me what that is thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

found an iphone

hey there this might seem like an unusual question but here goes, My dad found an iphone on the bus so being the decent guy he is he hands it in to the police, nobody claimed it and the owner was not found so my dad has since had the phone returned t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network rejected. Help!

Hello I am new and I am having some problems. I am on pay monthly and have a samsung phone (fairly new at that) and this evening it has started playing up. After a few minutes of each call, it cuts out and says 'network rejected'. I have called sever...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good internet phone for the Army! Iphone.. ?

I'm hoping to be starting basic training in a couple of months or so, and I've been looking at buying an iphone.I was going to buy an ipod too, then I thought why not just get a decent phone with ipod in it. The main thing I'd want though is good int...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 theme

is there anyway of downloading the o2 theme to my mobile? its sony ericsson W350

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos