Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 3G delivery via DHL

Has anyone had issues with delivery from DHL. Apparently DHL have been given to their "franchises" to get our ohones delivered. Was sent out today at 7:44am, its now 6:02pm and nothing, no note or anything.Does anyone know up to when they deliver?Any...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

C905 Faults!!

Hello there.Basically just posting to moan about a fault i've had with my C905.Basically I can no longer hear anyone when they phone me or when I phone them. The only solution round this is to put my loudspeaker on!Unfortunately, this is the second t...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service

Having been an o2 customer for over 5 years I have experienced no end of problems, however they have always sorted them out until late.I upgraded my phone in December and it has started to go faulty but because I am not within 28 days I have to send ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Services

I know some people have issues with O2 CS, yes I had a few but lately I've found they've got a lot better.I bought an Iphone around 6 weeks ago and being rather techno-impaired had a lot of difficulty in getting started. Called O2 and sometimes mixed...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

My £1,378.25 Bill over 10 Days!

I was on o2 for 5 years or more. My monthly bills were always around £60-£100 and that is including bills whilst abroard.I found a much better deal on Orange and my o2 contract was almost up so i began with Orange and Switched over my Number, I recei...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

£2000 bill for calls to Pakistan

Hello. My son lost my phone - or had it stolen. Anyway, the upshot is that someone has got hold of it and spent 30 hours of calls to Pakistan.The bill to me will be over £1500 and i just do not have that kind of money. Feel a bankruptcy coming on. Ne...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

cheers o2 for sending me the wrong phone !!!

Why is it that when ordering a new phone the sales patter is sooo helpful, promises of prompt delivery, and that software is included, then the order arrives late, is completely the wrong phone, did`nt have any software with that one so will it be wi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

unfair upgrades

Hi,i have just come to the end of my 18 month contract with 02. I have been with the company as long as they have existed, and was a BT Genie customer prior to that. That makes a good 8 years of custom, I am on a 20.00 a month contract, but regularly...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wonderful surprise - not!

Just checked out my o2 surprise after topping up yesterday.. wow... 20 anytime mins to o2 numbers... I will just add that to the 500 unused o2 numbers minutes I have remaining till it resets tomorrow.My scepticism about this promo has been well rewar...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

EDGE Coverage

Hey O2 folk reading this, when do you plan on having an EDGE Coverage map out? It's missing in the majority of York which is fairly appalling considering the size of the city.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos