Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Twitter

Does anyone here use Twitter from their mobile? Can you confirm whether or not o2 charge for sending SMS updates? Also, did you have any problems registering your phone. I sent my verification code to the number given don't know if it's activated as ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible...

To have voicemail message to text message?Because I'm deaf myself and I cannot use 901 to listen to a message.I can't relying on my Dad to listen to any of private messages.For example; when someone (like a friend) rings my mobile and leave a message...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Fraud

I recently had my phone stolen from my handbag in a nightclub. I am a student that lives in student halls so i do not have a landline, and therefore it took me around 24hours to get in touch with o2 to bar my sim. (in this time, however, it was repor...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meet the vendors at O2 Technology roadshows

I recently attended one of the O2 Technology roadshows and I'd definately recommend them for anyone interested in mobile email, or remote working. They provide a good overview of what's in the market, and also a chance to meet the suppliers - includi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Data/Wi Fi

Hi There.Regarding the £29.38 a month iPhone tarrif, I was just wondering what the unlimited data and wi-fi exactly means. Is this pretty much the same as "free internet" on the phone? So I can access youtube etc on the iPhone as part of the tarrif c...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frozen iphone

Does anyone know what to do/why my iphone may have frozen? It won't go back from my favourites page.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual voicemail

I've been trying to set this up for a few days now but always get the same error:Voicemail ErrorTrying again later.Any ideas?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos