Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluebook Login

I have been trying to log into my bluebook which i havent used for at least 6 months now but cant find a log in box anywhere on the O2 website!! I've managed to log into my o2 account but when i click the bluebook link there is no log in point. Phone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webtext

I switched to O2 last month, and have not once been able to use the website to send text messages. I have tried at work and at home, on both IE and Firefox at the latter. The page it tries to go to just never loads up. Any ideas?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching Profiles On O2 Website

I have one log in from the old website that accesses my profiles.Because my profiles were linked together, since the revamp of the website, I cannot find where I can 'switch profiles' as I had been able to do previously, so I can check my bill, allow...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluebook problems, when does it go past a joke?

Hi all,I've been having a problem with my o2 Bluebook for a few months now. When I try to log into it it saysSorry, you no longer have access to this page...SorryThe owner of this page has changed the access rights for this page and it is now private...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

MICHAEL JACKSON TICKETS AND PRIORITY CODE!!

I HAVE JUST SPOKEN TO 02 CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT ALL TICKETS HAVE GONE! FURTHER MORE I ASKED ABOUT THE CODE! HE FIRST ASK IF IT WAS AN 8 OR 9 DIGIT CODE THEN FOLLOWED BY ASKING ME IF IT HAD NUMBERS AND LETTERS!!! SO ALL THE PEOPLE WI...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's stupid website

is anyone else struggling with the rubbish website?I want to find my bill, which in itself is impossible to do, and the website takes you on a merry-go-round which always leads you back to the dash board, never to your bill.So you then write them a m...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 dont want me as a customer?

Im having trouble becoming a O2 customer. I would like to join O2 on their Iphone 3G 8g £45/month tariff. I visited the o2 store in merry hill, Dudley earlier this week to get one.But upon O2's credit check I have been declined, I've checked my equif...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos