Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as u go Iphone 3g unlocked?

I would like to buy an iphone 3g and do not live in the UK. I have family there that can buy the phone for me from O2 pay as u go but would like to know if the phone IS or CAN BE unlocked so that I can use it in my country? If it can be then now much...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

08080000144 SCAM CALLS?? HELP TO DELETE PLS

Over the last 2 weeks I have received at least a call a day from this unknown number. Thankfully I have been away from my phone. A search on the net seems to return the result that it is a fraudulent call , saying they are from Voderfone and all the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stupid question maybe ?

i am totally confused about mobile wifi bolt-on :robotindifferent: ok the bolt on is £7 a month but what is this for ? can i not just connect to my own wireless network why would i need to pay 02 for this ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

puk codes

How the #### do you get yhe puk code and i know it's in the help but it says that they support only o2 numbers :robotmad:

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodaphone starting new aggressive Price War

http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2009/04/08 ... ou-go-war/An insider source has told us that Vodafone Freedom Packs are coming soon, perhaps as early as Good Friday, and that the idea behind them is to give customers the “freedom

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

forums

is it me or are the forums getting harder to find on the new website?

• 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

K850i startup problem

Hi,New to the forum, and looking for any help to try and get my handset working again.I've got a SE K850i, the 4th since my contract began, and when I came to check for messages this morning the screen had switched itself off but the keypad was still...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Useless o2 customer services.

Having notifyed o2 Customer services/& changing my address online, a handful of times since october 08 of a change of address.I rang up last month to notify them again & to change my tarrif due to change in circumstances i find i am being charged for...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos