Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Repairs & Returns Are Rubbish

I had a Nokia N95 which broke. I sent it to the 02 Repair centre and it was lost (they lost it).I got what I was told was an open boxed return C905 as a replacement. It came with no manuals, no cables apart from a charger, no software and no headphon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

C902 Speaker Prob?

Was just listening to music as you do, and im getting this fuzzy kind of sound, Ive got the latest update for the phone a couple of hours ago, and still seems to be happening, has anyone come across this yet?Ive got the C902 Titanium James Bond Editi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for 21203 and 21201 Numbers.

I know alot of people that use online text services, which get sent to me through 21201 and 21203 numbers, I also have written a script for this service, and im curious how come i can be charged for receiving a text.... For example someone could use ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2,500 more WiFi hotspots for iPhone

iPhone customers will have access to more WiFi hotspots thanks to a new agreement with BT Openzone.From 11 July an extra 2,500 WiFi hotspots will be available from BT Openzone in addition to the existing 7,500 bought to us by The Cloud. Unlimited acc...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling another o2 mobile that is abroad?

If I want to call a friend who has recently moved to spain and still has an o2 uk phone will this be inclusive in my minutes? or inclusive in my o2 to o2 unlimited calls? Bit wary to try it incase I end up with a massive bill come the end of the mont...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Ericsson C905

HI I have had this phone for around 3 months, recently It has started freezing up. It wasn't doing it often at first but now it is doing it very frequently.Anyone else had this problem?It is on contract so I'm covered if it need repairs??ANyone help ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem rceceving messages from abroad

I am not able to receive any messages sent from countries outside UK. I am able to send international text messages. Can anyone help me out in this? is this something to do with the message centre?Suresh

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 5800 phone will not unlock.

Phone was working fine before, but now when i slide the unlock button it either does nothing or comes up with the message "use keyguard switch to unlock screen and keys".Any help would be appreciated. Carolyn.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

I took out an insurance policy with o2 over my upgrade phone (Samsung Pixon) the lady I spoke to told me there was a £6 one, a £7.50 one and then a £10. After looking on o2's website I cant see a £10 a month policy advertised. Can anybody shed any li...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

is this forum a farce?

has anyone else had truthfull threads containing no bad language taken down by the clan of uber secretive moderators?i have only written about situations that they have put me in and still as it shows o2 in a bad light they take it down.maybe if they...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos