Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 3GS speaker problem

My iPhone 3GS speakers have stopped working. Only received it yesterday, set up was ok but for some reason my keyboard click does not work and no sound from speakers on itunes. Earphones work ok. Has anyone had same problem and know of a fix? (Have t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammers?

I am a new member of the forum, this being my first post.I am unsure if this 'topic' has been discussed previously, if it has, apologies to all!Over the past number of weeks, I have been receiving repetative calls from unknown numbers, and have been ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

08 numbers (0845 etc)

Hi,Bit of a long shot as i've checked all over the o2 site but I was just wondering if anyone knows of any o2 bolt ons / price plans that take 08- numbers into account, as these are the numbers i call most often on my phone and am always left with a ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Fixed Number Anywhere

Check this one out: http://dnc.o2.co.uk/home/2009/07/landline-mobile.htmlIt sounds very promising, but only if they are willing to explore the possibilities to the max!All it is, is a landline number that rings on your mobile. A very, very simple con...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2SCAM

Has anyone received a text from o2 then an email about a promotional monetary prize? I wonder if o2 Mobile knows about this!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving 02 number from CPW contract to Mobiles UK

I am fed up with waiting for Carhpone Warehouse to have a suitable replacement for XDA Orbit (Windows Mobile being essential) using 02 so have selected an HTC Touch 2 from Mobiles UK (a CPW company !). How do I transfer the same number across ? Clues...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hold Music

I'm sure o2 have 3 new 'Hold Tunes'. one of them being elbow - one day like this, another being passion pit - tears like diamonds.Anyone any ideas what the other one is?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help choosing new phone

I really wanted an iphone but it does not allow the passing of info e.g. photos, ringtones ect. via bluetooth. Anyone any suggestions for a phone that has wi-fi, mms, maps, bluetooth, decent camera, good battery life, touch pad, apps like iphone. My ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen Phone

I had a phone stolen last night and have been trying to get my handset blocked, I phoned o2 just after the incident and they said a block had taken place on the handset. When I phoned them the following morning they said that they were unable to put ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos