Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone sent to me...

If an iPhone were sent to my address, under my name... and I didn't pay for it... what would I do?This has happened to a friend of mine, and I am enquiring on their behalf. In the meantime, they are investigating card fraud and will be contacting O2 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

<a href="http://getsatisfaction.com/o2">http://getsatisfaction.com/o2</a>

The above website is apparantly where o2 will listen to your comments. http://getsatisfaction.com/o2Why do they not look here?????So if you want o2 to hear your complaint / suggestion then head over the that site and complain / suggest.Come on O2 you...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

help i need to block a number!!!!!!!!!!

i really need to block my ex boyfriends number i cant change my number as i use my phone for my work is there any way of getting his number blocked as he is starting to harrass me now?? please help thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting to O2

I have ported my number into O2 from Vodafone. I got a text from O2 today to say it is completed. I can now use my O2 phone. But when somebody tries to ring me it goes to my old Vodafone voicemail. I have checked and both SIM cards are currently acti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What rubbish Customer Service

I am really #### off with the way that you get treated by this company. If you have forgotten your password you're up the creak without a paddle. They refuse you to speak to a member of the Management team and out the phone down on you.I have now rev...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will o2 pay me out of contract?

Hello, i am currently with 3 mobile and my contract runs out in march/april time.I have been with 3 for about 3-4 years now but i want to change to o2 and get an iphone.Will o2 pay 3 the remainder of my current contract if i switch to o2?I have heard...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lousy Service

After being a customer with O2 for years, I am dumping them.Having retired I needed to change my pay monthly to Pay & Go. Should be easy, I thought. If only...!I had to fight to keep my old number which was finally agreed.I was told the changeover wo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does anyone have a Nokia 5800?

Morning!To cut a long story short, I had an iPhone but had rubbish signal so returned it. I sold my iPod touch to go towards buying it so now I'm left with neither. I have been in two minds what to buy now.I need a new phone and I have been tempted b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joggler nightmare

Hi can anyone help? i'm on my second Joggler (purchased from the 02 online shop) and this one has broken after only a few hours of working. Why is it when I go to tho 02 website there is no support number available for jogglers or customer service fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos