Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

returning broken phone

i recently signed up two new o2 contracts and my sony erisson t700 handset broke within three weeks. i took out the contract in basingstoke but i live in salisbury. i took it in to the salisbury store and thay have told me i have to go to specificly ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quite confused by the "unlocking" policy

I'm quite confused, and honestly disappointed by the policy of O2 on unlocking a Pay&Go phone. Here is the situation: I'm currently taking my 3rd Master's degree in the UK with about 10 months left on my studies. I'm going on a vacation for 4 weeks a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network/data outage again, London W1

A problem that seems to be happening with increasing frequency here in London W1, again I am without data on the Edge connection, and the 3G network appears to be completely borked. Further, voicemail has taken 30 mins or more to get to me.In the las...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

N900 N97mini

Just spoke to a nice young lady at renewals and i have been informed that 02 will be stocking the N900 and the N97mini in late December no contract figures yet problem they had was they blow the budget on the i phone will me a nice belated xmas prese...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS TYPE OF SERVICE???

I will try and explain it as clearly as I can...here goes!Someone I know keeps being rung up(they have a landline) by an automated service giving the mobile number of a person they know. This message asks them to ring a certain mobile number, and it ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network busy 50% of the time

I'm getting really frustrated by this. Myself and all fellow O2 subscribers in the office in the Oxford Circus area of London live with about a 30% now increasing 50% network busy rate in this area. There just doesn't seem to be the network capacity ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos