Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Complaint

I have been a customer of 02 for many years under my name, address and telephone number [Removed]. I have also had a mobile phone contract with Virgin for my grand-daughter as she was under-age. This contract was held in my name and was for number [R...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Apple Watch Data Errors 15 + Others + Activating

These errors appear to have been going on for months. O2 appear to know of the issue, but seem to act like it’s new.It’s not.If they can’t immediately fix it, I would recommend seriously considering getting your money back and complain, (if you can, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch series 8

Tring to set up mobile data for six days now keep getting error code o8 and have contacted o2 4 times all with different solutions but nothing is helping any ideas please?

Customer service

Can anyone advise if there is a better way to contact customer service? My wife recently left O2 Pay Monthly to change to another provider, we were advised that she was over £18 in credit. After a very lengthy and unpleasant experience - over 3 hours...

JimS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Total loss of service during power outage

hi all on Saturday 15th July 2023 we experienced a power outage as recorded here https://powercuts.nationalgrid.co.uk/EM/INCD-8617-h during this period we lost all mobile service. I imagine the base station also lost power and stopped working? Howeve...

Wasted Time

Trying to explain that I have 3 sims, and may be after another, in an attempt to reduce my monthly outgoings, due to coming over from VirginMedia. I was told that there was not going to be any price increases.Now to be in touch with an Agent on line,...

Wayne2101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Sim Only Deals

Slowly moving the fam over to O2 from other networks, now that I have been with O2 for a while and all has been good, with EU roaming and plus a very active community group. Anyway if you are looking for a new sim only deal, have a look via one of th...

Spenny by Level 16: Talkative
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

6 weeks and still nothing at all 🤷‍♂️

My services have been off for 6 weeks?I have 4 live complaints 5 requests for managers call backs over 30+ recorded calls ( for training and monitoring purposes ) this will actually be the case as every call will be listened into. 02 staff are not tr...

Device Plan payments

Hi All, So I've been with O2 since March 22 and have contract for an iPhone 14 pro Max, add-on for apple watch and a separate data contract for a Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 pro as I also have a Galaxy S handset I use occasionally. In November 22 my old p...