Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this o2 or someone pretending to be

Hi got a call today from someone saying they are from.o2 and can offer me 45% discount on my bill etc told them no and hung up but I checked the number and also just installed trucaller and on Google it says the number belongs to the company Wrexham ...

Disconnected device

Hi All, So basically I had some issues paying my bill recently due to not working etc, they've blocked my phone saying that I need to contact payment team to set up a payment plan so I did and received an email confirming the first payment due date w...

ruda235 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Rewards

Do any of you make use of Airtime Rewards? I signed up for it sometime around the time I moved to O2 last year.Then promptly forgot about it. Opened it up a few months ago to realise that I had built up over £50 in credit but my account was inactive....

Spenny by Level 16: Talkative
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying my bill with Revolut

You want my money for your **** service? You have to accept my Revolut Card because there is no other bank account available! Every shop, restaurant, bar, airlines and so on accept Revolut! Worldwide! Only O2 not! Change it, otherwise you will not se...

Mike3011 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting to O2

brought one of the family over to O2 and the porting worked a little too well Ordered the monthly SimOnly and put in the PAC number. Order process was very easy.The old number was ported before the new sim arrived in the post (next day). The good is ...

Spenny by Level 16: Talkative
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to Spain! Not!

Good morning. Overnight I received an O2 Roaming SMS message saying "Welcome to SPAIN" and the usual info about usage coming put of my allowance etc. Except I'm not in Spain, I'm at home in the UK. Doesn't look like a scam as the only link appears to...

olicuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos