Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 for O2 customers - but not pay&go - just me?

I tried to buy a new iPhone on Thursday like thousands of other people.After hours of queuing I was told that being an O2 pay and go customer I didn't qualify to be able to take out a 24 month contract.I tried to explain that I had emailed customer s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No more unlimited iPhone date in October?

I just spoken to O2 about getting my hands on a iPhone 4.I currently have a 3GS and before that a 3G and 2G iPhone.When I asked if I would be able to keep my current unlimited data, I was told that unlimited data is being removed from all iPhone cust...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 4: Marketing scam at its best

iPhone 4. This changes everything. Again.........ahemIs it just me or does anyone else think that the launch of any device should actually have stock? I seem to remember that the 3g and 3gs had similar "sold out" issues and these weren't addressed ei...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4 availability - customer service

I've been trying to get hold of an iPhone 4. The online stock check wasn't working out for me so I tried calling customer service. None in stock - try calling back.Today myself and a colleague heard a rumor that there were in stock and called at the ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 censors my Internet connection.

I've tried to open a web page, and have been redirected to http://www.o2av.net/ageverify which on iPhone shows a page that requests my credit card number to prove my age.Is that some kind of scam? If it's O2 really doing this, is such censorship even...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabled? Don't use O2!

O2 customer services is appalling and insulting!On being told my account was overdue, I called to pay the bill in full over the phone but just wanted to check why it hadn't been collected by direct debit as usual. An 'adviser' asked me security quest...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos