Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Z4 don't buy this phone

After 8 months screen has failed along the crease. Screen protector has lifted. Phone has to be sent away for 10 days. Its is likely it will not be covered by warranty. It's a design fault! Also, never take it to a Samsung shop expecting a repair in ...

Keitjones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Just a suggestion...

But you might want to remove this advert from Facebook.That price is for the standard watch 5.The pro is not £8 a month on any deal on the store. 

Screenshot_20230709_203845_Facebook.jpg
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2!!! Your customer service very very very bad

O2!!! Your customer service is absolutely unacceptable! I am trying to get through to your call center - 3 days no one is picking up! Yesterday 60 minutes, today already 60 mites, day before yesterday 90 minutes!!! What a joke! No information about d...

aaanjoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent use of name to open 02 account.

Two O2 accounts have been fraudulently opened in my partner's name. Despite five calls to customer services she is still receiving demands for payment and the 'debt' has now been sold on to another company.1) what ID is required to open an O2 account...

JH157 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jun-23 Pixel 6a Price PAYG deal from Tesco currently

If you are in the market for a Pixel 6a phone: Item Qty PriceGoogle Pixel 6A Charcoal1£399.99Tesco Mobile E-Voucher £10.001£10.00Items £409.99Delivery charge£0.00Promotional savings£165.00Total£244.99

Screenshot_20230611-180427.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Accessing O2 problem on app and laptop

Having just been transferred to O2 from my virgin account could anybody help or advise me on accessing O2 . I have set up account yesterday and I can log in fine on both my mobile app and my laptop but if I go to access anything after logging in like...

Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Honour an offer

I was told to call 202... its been over 6 attempts. I first want to say how bad the service has been 2nd i want to say ive never felt like a priority or a valued customer. 3rd the actual system is shocking and god Awful I have one question that one h...

Kalpesh17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Short-Code gotchas

Some oddities noticed: 1. #port returns 2 Guides with the same content, confusingly:And2: #how or #guid or #myo2 or #app - none return the How-To guide for MyO2 or any other of the MyO2 app mini guides:What gives, @Breanna and @Martin-O2 - is the Sho...

1000003380.jpg Screenshot_20230610-180046.png 1686416855771.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looks like myo2 is borked again

Looks like Myo2 is borked again.. This is one of my Pay Monthly Numbers... It will even let me try and top up... Come on o2 get eveyone onto a single billing platform...

madasaf1sh_0-1688672362666.png
madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos