cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky people...

Anonymous
Not applicable

....being on the broad sunlit uplands of O2 pay as you go, where you can get classic 123, big bundles and international, change tarrif on line and manage multiple numbers in one account. Where sim swapping is easy and CS can even transfer the credit from a lost sim to a new one!!!

Rather than languishing in the miserible dank lowlands of EE.  Pre configured pack/tarrif sims, jumping through hoops to change tarrif, auto renewing packs and no data on standard rates. Yep if you want data you HAVE to buy a time limited pack or add on.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Looks like you had a good experience with PAYG @Anonymous slight_smile

How long have you been using this for? It'd be interesting to hear about others' experiences with the PAYG features and processes as well!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I've had an 02 PAYG sim for 5 or 6 years @EmilieT  I used it in a cheap phone/text Nokia - now it's in an old HTC... Its for taking to places where I don't have to worry if it gets lost or damaged - The beach for example! 🏊👙💦💦

Message 3 of 3