Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong charges

AL18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Honestly this company has done nothing but try to scam me, I took out a contract in July in store and returned it with the 14 day cooling off period. However I then took out a new contract online from o2 which was supposed to be £37 a month- NEXT JOKE! However every single time a payment has been made from my account it has seemed to be nearly double this ! Then they took £600 from my bank account which was an "error" they could not refund me with this amount so I had to contact my bank wo then told me they had set up a direct debit for £600 to be taken on the first of every month !! I phoned up o2 and was told that it was a mistake, my bill was then £76 and my bank has blocked all payments from o2 due to the £600 direct debit charge so I phoned up to ask why it was this amount and I got told that they didn't know? Next they blocked my service without making me aware of the issue or informing me: I contacted them and they told me my account was credited this amount due to it being another " error" two weeks later my account is blocked again and I have no service I phone up and it was due to the £76 which was meant to be credited- I was on the phone for over an hour and no resolution- I then paid the fee as I was working away alone for the week so that I could receive my service back, bear in mind this was at 10pm! I then phone up again to get my service and contract sorted however due to the incompetence  of all the colleagues here I am again with another bill of £130 from o2 which I will be left to fight for! Honestly DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

I will tag an O2 online advisor. They will contact you by private message through this site. Check the little mail envelope at the top right of the page when they do. @O2KyleW can you please assist @AL18?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

O2KyleW
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Bambino  i will private message the customer, see if im able to offer any assistance.

signature
Message 3 of 3