Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst service I’ve ever had. Traumatizing rather

Chachlington
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As a paying customer I’ve had the worst experience and arrive from o2, from them over charging me to constantly blocking my phone. So much confusion between the staff, messing with my credit and in general just giving me hell. I’m not the only one who has had negative things to say about their service. Wanted to know if anyone has taken legal action or experienced the same. I for one will be taking legal action. As I speak my phone has been blocked for days and I have no way of getting into my o2 to even chat to them because they blocked that too. They owe me a large some of credit on my account and it shouldn’t be blocked. I’m really fed up. The site isn’t even user friendly where I can chat to someone without being on the app. I’m exhausted. This has been going on since November. I’ve only had one month of use of my phone as they are always blocking it and apologizing at this point I’ve had enough. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2